Berklee Housing Agreement

Our single rooms on campus are largely reserved for students who have authorized medical accommodation through student accessibility resources. If you think you need medical accommodation, please contact Accessibility Resources and complete the process before the advertised deadline. If you are admitted to medical accommodation and have been offered accommodation, you will be assigned to a room corresponding to that accommodation. If you lose your key, you must go to the housing office on the 3rd floor of 150 Massachusetts Avenue to replace it for 25 $US. Students who are initially not offered a room on campus, but have signed the housing agreement and paid the deposit of 500 $US, will automatically be placed on a waiting list for accommodation. .